2018 Harvest Fair
Saturday, September 15, 2018
10:00am to 4:00pm
Historic Point Basse site
300 Wakely Road
Nekoosa WI 54457-1556
Adults are $3
Students are $2
Pre-schoolers are free
A fun fall event. Tasty samples of the season.
Traditional harvest activities; apple cider pressing, corn shelling, making sauerkraut, and harvest produce sales.
All of the buildings will be open with demonstrations in each.
- Watch the blacksmith apply his trade.
- The fur trade cabin will be open with demonstrations of frontier equipment.
- Tour the Wakely home.
- Watch our carpenters and loggers at work.
- Make pressed apple cider.
- Watch sauerkraut being made.
- Visit the Columbia School and see how a 1 room school operated.
For further information call 459-1722
web site: www.historicpointbasse.com